We’ve got a lot of art around this house, especially now that Maren is also a big producer of art from preschool on top of Maisy’s many creations.
To preserve the art and to get the girls’ story behind their creations documented (and because I had a code for a free Shutterfly book), a new art book was born.
I found about ten fun drawings from each of my daughters and asked the girls about their artwork. The artwork was scanned and I added their text to the images when laying the book out. We received the book Monday and we all love to read it! This will be a treasure in the future for sure.
If you like this idea you may like:
- Easy Recipe Photobook Starring Your Kids
- Make a Storybook About Your Kids For Your Kids
- Craft a Personalized Alphabet Book
- A Thank You Preschool Art/Photo Yearbook for Teachers (and Students)
- Merry Christmas Card Creation
- Mother's Day Card Cuteness